Thursday, July 5, 2007

I am Ming the Merciless

Today I got called from 866-204-9190 and I am auto-dialing them with no mercy. None at all. Occasionally I have pangs of guilt, but those moments are brief.

I've been trying to conference them together with a different pharmacy but that is always a difficult proposition. Sometimes they answer at different times and hang up before they ever start conversing. Worst of all, because the timing has to be right, I have to do it manually.

Which leads me to this thought: I realize that setting up an autodialer is not exactly the easiest proposition in the world, so I'm beginning to wonder if we could create more of a "flash mob" army.

What if we had 10,000 people around the country commit to dialing these pharmacies for just five minutes a day? What if we determined that the call times should be from, say, 8am to 8pm? It could mean as many as 60 or 70 calls a minute by my calculation. That alone would be enough for them to have to consider shutting off their inbound dialing.

Either that, or they're going to need some extra mental health professionals on site to deal with the call center employees. While sometimes I feel sorry for them, as they are probably in some rat-infested third world hellhole just trying to put food on their table, I think in the end it's acceptable to make their world miserable.

After all, if they traded my number around like a cheap whore, but then actually REMOVED me from their list when I asked, I would still be pissed - but I wouldn't be Ming the Merciless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

Just make sure the time of day for all of us to call is given out as Eastern, Standard, Mountain, etc. so that everybody across the country is actually calling at the EXACT same time.

Might I also suggest we all use the same word or phrase so that they know it is a coordinated operation against them to help get the point across?

And don't feel guilty about their situation. The nazis were putting food on their table too. That didn't stop the forces of good from wiping them out - which is exactly what needs to be done to these human vermon.

These scum are committing what I call "phone-rape." Whenever someone won't stop, that is, by definition, rape. And as you and everyone else reading this knows, THEY WILL NEVER STOP! And they are serial phone-rapists to boot.

Plus, can you imagine the damage they are doing by peddling their rip-off "medicine"? God only knows what it is contaminated with. And assuming it is even the real thing (albeit counterfeit), chances are the dosages advertised on them are so wrong as to be dangerous to the victims who take them. I wouldn't doubt that some people have already died from taking their product. So just remember when you are waging your well-justified war against these modern-day-nazis, that they are serial phone rapists and very likely responsible for countless deaths. Don't feel one bit bad. THEY are in the wrong across the board. The "just doing my job" excuse doesn't fly.

Anonymous said...

Something I have thought about for a while, but have never looked into, is the possibility of hiring a private detective to get the name and home phone number of the person who registered either the "pharmacy" website or their 800/866/877/888 Toll Free Number.

But I realize that most private detectives just follow around suspected cheaters and get proof of infidelity for a spouse on videotape; or they do the same thing for insurance cheats.

Finding one that would have the know-how and the ability to track down the name and home phone number of one or more of these scumbags would be difficult.

But can you imagine what could be done with that information?! Let's see how they like non-stop, uninvited phone calls for weeks on end!!!

And when the asshole changes their phone number, go right back to that same private detective and say, "You know that phone number you found for me? They changed it. Please find their new number for me!"

Then start it all over again! :) :) :)

Just a thought.